Dr. Phakkhra Ruangsiradecho, Director of Strategy and Business Development, Hospitality and Tourism Management Program, Assumption University of Thailand (AU), is one of our distinguished alumni and has been appointed president of the Assumption University Alumni Association (AUAA) 2023-2025. This order is effective from January 6, 2023.
Dr. Phakkhra Ruangsiradecho, Class 46
– Ph. D. Hospitality and Tourism Management, Assumption University
– Master of Business Administration Entrepreneur, Assumption University
– Bachelor of Education, Srinakharinwirot University (Bangkaen)
– Executive Vice President, Aviation Business Unit, Thai Airways P.C.L.
– Chairman, Phuket Air Catering Co., Ltd.
– Vice President, Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Co., Ltd.
– Board of Director Member, WingSpan Services Co., Ltd.
On January 10, 2023, a representative of AUAA team presented more than 500 Kilograms of Thai Jasmine Rice to the University for Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2023.
Thai Jasmine rice (Hom Mali) หอมมะลิ in Thai, is considered one of the world’s most popular and delicious varieties of rice. Many Thai households prefer Jasmine rice to other varieties for its softness and fragrance.
On this special occasion, Rev. Bro. Dr. Bancha Saenghiran, President of Assumption University of Thailand (AU), received the rice and distributed it to the staff and janitors at the Alumni Association at St. Louis Hall, Hua Mak Campus. Rev. Bro. Dr. Verayuth Boonpram, Vice President for Student Affairs also participated in this event.